14 Orchis Drive, Eagle Heights QLD 4271
Cute, cosy home nestled in pretty mountain gardens. House - Property ID: 707208
This timber home will give you a warm and cosy feeling with it's 'shabby-chic' interior and it's feature red fire place.
The sliding doors off the main living area will take you to a full width covered deck with views to the Gold Coast. Watch the moon rise out of the ocean, and relax on the balcony with the cool summer breeze.
The rear of the home has an open deck which is ideal for private entertaining. You will feel like you are one with nature as you spot the Tawny Frog Mouth's sleeping in the tree just a metre away.
Lots of great features include..
- Superb, manicured gardens and hedgerows
- Very quiet and private street
- Eagle Heights location
- Western Red Cedar home on timber poles
- Main living area with combustion heater
- Wide covered deck with Coast views
- High raked ceilings and feature timber walls
- 2 comfy bedrooms, 1 up and 1 down
- Parking and storage under house
- Fenced on three sides, perfect for your pooches
- Crystal clear fresh rain water tank, 32,000ltrs
- Great street appeal and privately situated with those fab Coast views
This home has a great vibe and is realistically priced at $355,000; in fact it is the best value house with land we have on our books at present.
Come and inspect this lovely timber home and adsorb the atmosphere that you only get on this fantastic Mountain and be warned that you will be enticed by this quaint and cosy home..!
If you would like more information or to arrange an inspection, please feel free to call either Jan Pickett, Dave Lown or our office.
- Land Size Approx. - 963 m2
- Polished Timber Floor
- Fabulous Coast views
- Wide covered deck