109 Sierra Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $515,000
Picturesque cottage in spectacular gardens House - Property ID: 721907
This is a completely renovated spacious cottage on a flat half-acre block with a bedroom and bathroom downstairs as well as upstairs. Verandas on the front and the side combine a lovely indoor/outdoor experience.
- Open plan kitchen and dining with island bench
- Tassie Oak country kitchen with quality appliances and granite bench tops
- Island bench has Tassie Oak bench top and power fitted.
- UV filter for high quality drinking water
- Lounge with french doors opening to veranda
- Reverse/cycle air-conditioning
- Office/craft room or fourth bedroom
- Laundry with toilet and huge linen cupboard
- Separate second powder room next to master bed room.
- Master bedroom with en-suite and built-ins
- Satin polished brushbox timber floors downstairs, fully carpeted upstairs.
- 2 Bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Large bathroom
- Lots of storage
- Large double garage with extension for garden tools
- Wonderful gardens that participated in "Springtime on the mountain 2013"
- Three water tanks with a total capacity of 42000 litres
- Next to environmental walking track, fantastic to walk the dog.
This is a fine property to enjoy the peace and quiet of Forest Park. If you love gardening this is the place for you. Close to schools, pool and shopping, a truly fantastic place to live.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Ton Wolf or our office.
- Land Size Approx. - 2215 m2