61 Coomera Gorge Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $380,000
Opportunity for investor or home buyer! House - Property ID: 759297
High-set home with views, perfectly positioned in the desirable Golf Course Estate with a sunny north-easterly aspect. This house offers the opportunity for large extensions on the ground floor and further development, even dual occupancy. The home is positioned towards the front of the land, providing a great flat back-yard.
When you walk into this home you will appreciate the space, privacy, views and outlook in all directions.
- Spacious open-plan living areas
- Chef's electric kitchen; dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms - 1 currently used as a study
- Built-ins in bedrooms 1 and 2
- Large bathroom with spa bath
- Separate toilet / powder room
- Internal laundry with storage
- Polished timber floors
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Slow-combustion wood-burning fireplace
- Covered parking for 3 cars underneath
- Generous, secure workshop and storage space
- Impressive relaxing / entertaining decks both front and rear; privacy and views
- Potential for building-in underneath
Enjoy the elevated, privileged position, open-plan design with much natural light in all rooms; also the fully useable land with established and easily manageable gardens
In case this might be important:
- A short walk to the Mountain golf course!
- The potential to extend and add to the value of this property
For further information or to arrange a private viewing of this property please contact Paul Edwards or our office.
- Land Size Approx. - 1214 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Polished Timber Floor