16 Foraker Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $350,000
Can You Spot an Opportunity? House - Property ID: 768563
If you are a savvy buyer, options galore present for this property:
- a home for growing families
- an investment opportunity
- ability to work from home or,
- dual living
Entry is from the covered porch into the air conditioned open-plan lounge room, dining room and kitchen. Sliding doors lead to the veranda and bush land views. The kitchen has a double bowl sink, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, stove with gas cook-top and electric oven. For winter there is the comfort of a slow combustion stove complete with ceiling fans. Two bedrooms are on the entrance level, each with built in wardrobes, both with ceiling fans, sliding doors to the veranda. There is an office or possible 3rd bedroom. The bathroom has a bath, vanity, w/c, and a separate shower. A separate laundry completes the picture. On the lower level, approached by a separate driveway and entrance gate, is 3 rooms plus a bathroom with a shower, vanity and w/c. One of the 3 rooms could become a kitchen if so desired, opening the possibility of dual living, or with internal stairs 2-3 additional bedrooms.
- Upstairs /downstairs living on 2 levels
- Spacious open plan lounge, dining with timber floors
- Wood stove, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- BBQ deck private patio
- In ground pool complete with fencing but needs finishing, lining etc. before use
- Two driveways, for upstairs and downstairs
- Good fencing in place on a corner block with privacy and a feeling of space
- Bush land views
- 1,101 m2
This is a genuine opportunity for a first home buyer with a growing family, or for an investor looking to make improvements to increase return on investment as it is an opportunity for dual living.
Be sure to inspect soonest and let your dreams begin.
AUCTION SUNDAY 8 FEBRUARY ON SITE AT 12pm
- Land Size Approx. - 1101 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor