18 Wildlife Court, Wonglepong QLD 4275
Sold for $540,000
A spacious and warm family home..! House - Property ID: 771446
Sitting high on a hill in the back of Wonglepong this solid brick home has heaps going for it: Sun, light, privacy, space, a dam, bore and plenty of acreage for children and animals to run and play.
- Large formal lounge and dining room with sliding glass doors
- Family lounge with sliding glass doors
- Spacious kitchen with room to move
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Wood heater
- 4 bedrooms - all with built ins
- The fourth bedroom could be a study or office
- The master bedroom has a walk-in robe and en-suite
- Spacious family bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Large patio area that leads to a covered deck area
- Great for entertaining or relaxing
- 4-tier lock up garage with carport
- Colour bond fence with remote lockable entrance gate
- Solar panels 1.5kw
- 2 x tanks 20,000 litre capacity
- 1 x tank 5,000 litre capacity
- Bore with new pump
- 2.79 HA (about 7 acres)
The owners are ready to move on with their life. This could be your own private hideaway..!
The property is a five minutes' drive to Canungra and just thirty minutes to the Gold Coast.
For a private viewing or information about this property please contact Jan Pickett or our office.
Exclusively listed with Professionals Kendall Real Estate.
- Land Size Approx. - 7 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining