37 Cliff Way, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Fabulous views,great location.- Application approved! House - Property ID: 775361
This captivating home will beguile you with all the qualities it has to offer.
This lovely home has many distinctive features that reflect a slower pace of life and craft.
- Entry hall has attractive tiles, in muted tones of white and red in a checkered pattern
- Lounge room exudes warmth with its rustic stone hearth and chimney
- Adjoining dining area overlooks that superb eastern view, sunrises and a glitter of lights at night
- Old fashioned diamond shaped lead light windows upstairs, are an appealing craftsman's touch
- Spacious main bedroom is off the entry hall with built in robes and has that magic view
- Light and bright family bathroom is situated off the entry, close to main bedroom
- A second bedroom and study are also situated upstairs
- Modern kitchen has Caesar Stone bench tops and quality appliances - Bosch oven, Ilve gas cooktop and Asko dishwasher. It overlooks the eastern facing balcony
- Laundry is handily located not far from the kitchen
- Single lock-up garage has automatic doors and internal entry
- The living room floors upstairs are bamboo, which is very hard-wearing
- The living room is air-conditioned but also has Jetmaster fireplace
- The downstairs area has been fully renovated
- Living space has large windows which makes it very light and a great space for guests
- Peaceful private bedroom has off-white timber louvres and attractive wall lights
- Tasteful renovated bathroom would delight even the fussiest of guests
- Outdoor patio area is the perfect spot for coffee and croissants from the local bakery
- Overall water storage is approximately 39,000 litres
- Solar hot water
- Solar panels - reduce your power bills
In the north-east corner of the back garden is a small cottage, the design of which copied the roustabouts accommodation from the grazing property. The present owners have mostly used it for storage, however it may suit someone as a tranquil studio.
Be captivated by this lovely inviting home with its glorious views and position. Indeed this could be the very haven you are seeking in our warm community.
This is a pet friendly property, pets will be considered on application.
To book an inspection click on the Open for Inspection times and register for an inspection or apply Online by clicking on the Form1 icon. Enjoy the 24/7 convenience of registering online!
Look forward to seeing you at the open home inspection.
Available: 20th December 2017
- Land Size Approx. - 1285 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Modern kitchen
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050