21 Freemont Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Rare find for 2 families..! House - Property ID: 810923
Minor alterations can turn this generous family home into handsome dual accommodation.
Space, quality and loads of options! Serious value for money here - This property has an amazing amount of room inside and out. Inside is perfect for a large family or maybe even two families. It could even be a perfect set-up for a home business with the large study & two-bay shed.
If you are looking for an investment you can expect a rental return of $695 p/w.
The land is near level and great for families all on a 2024 m2 (half acre) of yard with lush gardens and a bore to provide mountain water.
Features of this home include:
- Large formal living and dining areas
- Open plan family room with slow combustion fire and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Great modern kitchen with ample storage and workspace
- Under cover entertaining area with servery from the kitchen to outdoor entertaining area
- Office with corner desk and wall shelving
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry with ample cupboard space
- SONOS hard wired music sound system operated via smart phone connectivity
- Hard wired home theatre system
- 2 x triple linen cupboards located in hallway
- Security mesh to all opening doors
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and study nook
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes (one room could be utilized as lounge/media room or teenage retreat)
- Family bathroom including washing machine taps for potential dual living
- Study Nook with cupboard
Garden and outdoor :
- Established trees and gardens providing a completely private, leafy setting on a corner acre block
- Bore water supply, with ample water storage supply
- Dual street access with accommodation for up to 6 cars
- 2 car carport plus 2 bay shed with power and additional rear storage room
- Fully fenced rear entertaining area with yard
- Variety of fruit trees and herbs
- Full external re-paint
- First flush storm-water system
If you need space to work from home and/or accommodate additional family members then this well-priced property is worthy of inspection.
This quality well positioned home in beautiful Forest Parks will tick all your boxes.
You are welcome to visit the open home or to make an appointment for a private viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 2024 m2
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050