7 Griffith Street, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Location, location.. and location! House - Property ID: 834027
A hackneyed phrase but true-this solid home is situated in the heart of what locals call 'The Village' in North Tamborine.
Further attractions are that the home is situated on the high side of the street, with sunny north facing back garden, perfect for a veggie patch with rich volcanic soil.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with cosy slow combustion stove in lounge area
- Spacious timber kitchen gives the chef plenty of elbow room and still able to be part of the good company
- A full width balcony opens off the airy living area
- Three good size bedrooms all with built-robes
- There is a full bathroom plus ensuite
- Laundry is handily located for exterior access
- Huge, secure two car garage is situated under with interior entry
Come be part of our welcoming, friendly community in this wonderfully positioned home. Strolling distance to cafes, shops, library, banks and all amenities - you will be spoilt for choice, without getting in your car.
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling to inspect or come along to one of our advertised open homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 809 m2