11 Eagles Close, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $1,050,000
Executive residence in prestigious location House - Property ID: 839422
This residence combines the consummate skills of the talented architect with the impeccable good taste of the owners and is located in one of the most prestigious streets in (old) Eagle Heights and positioned to take advantage of the panoramic views of the rolling hills, the Gold Coast skyline and the ocean beyond.
The fabulous galley style kitchen will excite the most fastidious chef in your family, with all Miele appliances, soft close doors and drawers, large pantry and many other features.
The kitchen adjoins the very classy living area with log fire place, full length windows, opening onto the upstairs patio deck with built in stainless steel gas BBQ for outdoor entertaining with awesome views.
The fully equipped, high tech media room with a huge wall mounted screen is also on this level where you can relax and enjoy the best in home entertainment.
Also on the top level of 255m2 is the main bedroom, en-suite and private balcony, spacious entry hall, guest bathroom and well equipped laundry with internal access to double garage with remote controlled doors.
The downstairs guest or children's area is 133m2 and is accessed via an exquisite central, polished timber, internal stairway and consists of 2 bedrooms, Lounge and study, Bathroom, Separate toilet, an outside heated spa for up to 8 people and a Cellar with internal and external entrances plus large secure storage space under the house.
Other features of note;
- Sonos music system with individually controlled speakers throughout the house
- Smart-wired for all sight and sound services with single (tablet) remote control device
- 110cm wall mounted TV in main bedroom
- Skylights in en-suite, guest bathroom and lounge
- Individually controlled floor heating in addition to fire place
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Louvre windows to take advantage of the ocean breeze
- Electrically controlled external shutters on northern windows
- Crimsafe security screens
- Intruder security alarm
- Suspended concrete floor divides the 2 levels
- Extra-large rain water storage tank and Enviro friendly HSTP
- 410 litre hot water system
Enjoy the sun and moon rising over the ocean and watch the storm cells moving up the coast from this North Easterly aspect home on the hill.
Located in an exclusive neighbourhood among other prestige properties, a few minutes' drive to the Eagle Heights shopping village and all other mountain shops, schools and services and 25 minutes to the M1 at Oxenford
A property for discerning buyers looking to escape to the peace and tranquility of beautiful Tamborine Mountain.
Please contact David Major or Barry Chick or the office for assistance with your enquiry.
- Land Size Approx. - 2.72 acres
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050