11 Sumatra Court, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $520,000
Good looking Queenslander...! House - Property ID: 843460
With great outlook! Sits at the end of tranquil cul-de-sac, backing onto a natural bush setting which is home to abundant bird life and song.
This well-presented home has a magic entertainment deck (18 x 3 metres) which faces North/East, capturing summer breezes and filtered ocean views.
- Light and bright open plan living/dining room has direct access to the deck
- Cheery kitchen has servery to the deck, easy for alfresco dining
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- 3 further bedrooms with built-in robes, one is currently used as study, another one as an extra sitting area
- Full family bathroom
- Separate laundry with external access
- Double lock up remote garage (tandem) with heaps of extra storage space
- Additional driveway on high side runs parallel to house allowing ease of access for boat, trailer, caravan and wheel chair ramp to house
- 50,000 litres of water storage and ample roof collection area
- Aquinova Enviro system
- Low maintenance garden with garden shed
- Just 20 minutes to the M1
- 8 minutes to all amenities, shops, cafes etc, on the mountain
If you like the look of this attractive, personable and beautifully cared for home, with its natural mountain lifestyle, warm community and high achieving schools please contact Elizabeth Stirling to inspect or come along to one of our advertised open homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 3038 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Garden shed
- ceiling fans