9 Saguaro Court, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $550,000
Sunny Spacious home with views...! House - Property ID: 850420
Light and airy home is ideal for entertaining, with ample room to move and has a happy and light-hearted disposition.
Looking out to coastal views or observing the abundant birdlife, it's a great place to call home in a friendly neighbourhood.
- Gorgeous sunroom welcomes you home and encourages you to kick off your shoes and relax
- Open plan living has cosy slow combustion heater and leads to separate dining room
- Large, modern kitchen has lots of bench space, Westinghouse gas cooktop,Bosch fan-forced wall oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe, en-suite and laundry chute
- Three double bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Full family bathroom with deep bath tub and separate toilet next door
- Fans throughout every room and air-conditioned
- A concealed pull down ladder in the hallway, leads to loft where more storage is easily accessed fluorescent lighting and an electric winch are fitted to allow easy movement of goods in and out of the roof area, which is fully insulated
- A stand up lift is fitted to the internal stairs leading to the downstairs area, which is perfect to help anyone negotiate the stairs, or to help you bring up the groceries, luggage, etc
- Features a "man cave" or rumpus room for the kids
- Workshop and another room for storage, large storage rack
- Laundry has third toilet, full size retractable clothesline and ironing station
A circular drive is located at the front of the house for ease of vehicle access. With plenty of room for parking a caravan, boat or work truck.
- Car accommodation is versatile - either, two car tandem and drive through access to the rear of the property
- Single car garage with lots of space and storage
- All three roll-a-doors are remote controlled
- The house is energy efficient with solar panels and solar hot water system
- Water storage is 84,000 litres in 2 in-ground concrete tanks
- Sewerage enviro cycle system
The rear yard is fully fenced, with beautifully landscaped and terraced gardens. The house is as fresh as today, having been recently painted inside and out.
If you're looking for a property in a sublime part of the world, where there really is nothing you need to do.. this could be the home for you.
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling to arrange an inspection or attend one of our advertised open homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 1352 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Garden shed
- slow combustion wood heater
- fully fenced