59 Benowa Street, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $695,000
2 Glorious acres in Benowa Street! House - Property ID: 868340
Meticulously maintained and lovingly cared for solid low-set brick home situated in a private and peaceful setting at the top of 2 glorious acres that slope down towards a running-creek that traverses the property.
The mature garden with citrus trees and several avocados is offering plenty of space to create a veggie garden, keeping chickens and other small farm animals, or even a couple of horses.
- Entrance from the front patio with entry door leading into the comfortable living area featuring gas heater designed to warm the entire house on those cooler winter evenings.
- A large family kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, including double pantry, electric oven and electric cook top. Sliding doors lead out towards the back patio and garden.
- Formal dining area
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and en-suite
- 2 good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Spacious study or 4th bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower, bath and single vanity
- Separate toilet
- Good sized laundry with lots of storage space
- High Ceilings
- Lots of storage space
- Timber shutters throughout the house
- Security screen door with separate street entry to study/home office.
- Ceiling fans
- 2 x 32,000 litre Rainwater tanks
- 1 x 5,000 litre storage tank for gardening purposes
- Running Creek with permit to pump water for domestic use
- Garden-room entertainment area
- Tree shaded contentment garden to sit and relax
- Shade covered Al Fresco dining area connected to house by purpose-built bridge.
- Wrought-iron and metal garden Gazebo
- Electric hot water system
- Large 2 car garage/work shed with electricity and solid work-bench
- Smaller storage shed
- Large colour bond steel 2 car Garage 7m x 7m
Benowa Street is a highly sought after street close to all local facilities including schools, cafes, shops and medical facilities.
A great opportunity if you are looking for a peaceful, private acreage with permanent creek.
Contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf for more information or to book a private inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 8094 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050