Unit 3/18 Beacon Road, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $319,000
Opportunity in high demand area! Lifestyle - Property ID: 869555
Spacious and modern 2-bedroom home in a small group of 5 duplex style homes. Attractive body corporate maintained landscaping with option to bring your pet along.
This well-built unit is ideally set up for the retiring single or couple and would also suit a young couple seeking a good starter home or for the keen investor. This unit is in a high demand area with further capital gain potential.
- Entrance from the front door leading into the living area
- Good size kitchen with servery window, plenty of cupboard and bench space, including pantry, electric stove and oven. Window above the sink and sliding doors leading out towards the back patio and garden.
- 2 good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and single vanity, laundry is also included in the bathroom
- 2 linen cupboards in the hallway
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Lockable storage shed
- Tiled kitchen and hallway with carpet elsewhere
- Private Undercover area at the back of the house
Perfectly located in North Tamborine for people who want to enjoy The Village Life and want to be able to walk to all the local facilities including the swimming pool and bowling club as well as the community life of Main Street.
Contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf for more information or to book a private inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 161 m2
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050