38 Magnetic Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $481,000
Modern, country style living on the Mountain House - Property ID: 870470
This charming, light and bright newly renovated 2 storey family home will appeal to the most fastidious buyers.
Beautifully presented, on a gently sloping corner lot there is room for the kids to play in the user friendly garden, a double carport and extra parking for caravans etc.
The generous lounge area has soaring ceilings opens and out onto a north facing deck to maximise the warmth of the winter sunshine. The separate dining area adjoining the galley style kitchen also has access to the large deck.
With one bedroom and a bathroom downstairs and the other 3 upstairs with another bathroom this layout will suit various family dynamics and we encourage you to make a time to inspect as owners are genuine sellers and have priced it to sell quickly as they have made other plans.
- Inviting entry foyer with stairwell and cathedral ceilings
- Polished timber floors throughout living areas
- Lounge has cosy slow combustion fire & air conditioner
- Sliding glass doors leading out to new wrap around decks
- Separate dining area with sliding glass doors also
- Attractive kitchen with a glass cook-top, fan forced electric oven, dishwasher & lots of cupboard space
- One double bedroom with built-in robes
- Tiled full bathroom
- Practical laundry leading out to a patio & backyard
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Including large master suite with double built in robes
- New family bathroom
- Large carport with extra room for a workshop
- Space underneath house for storage
- Flat land area to build a shed or garage
- Ideally located for easy access to rail, M1 and major shopping centers
Come be captivated by this beguiling and attractive home in a friendly mountain environment.
For a private viewing please email or phone Jan Pickett or Barry Chick.
Exclusively listed with the Professionals Kendall Real Estate.
- Land Size Approx. - 1012 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
- garden shed
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050