64 Kootenai Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $560,000
Owners are ready to move.!! House - Property ID: 897190
Don't miss out on this fantastic property.
Atmosphere abounds in this much-loved comfortable Mountain home. It's located in a sweet garden setting and feels like peace & privacy (it's a large 2,033m2 lot).
Rarely will you find such a well-presented property. There is absolutely nothing to do and it will touch your heart. Come and feel and see for yourself!
Entertainment is on the large North facing covered deck. Here you will spend your time with family and friends and enjoy the surrounding exotic mature gardens.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen featuring polished timber floors
- Air-conditioning, new slow combustion heater
- Covered deck and verandas with glass balustrading, for year around pleasure
- The new country kitchen features wrap around stone bench tops double bowl sink, Asko dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven and a large pantry
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Separate office/study
- Fully repainted throughout
- Insulation in walls, ceilings and sub floor
- New family bathroom with vanity shower and wc
- Powder room
- Laundry with large storage cupboards and access to the external Hills Hoist
- Secure vehicle parking: Dual access & room for several cars, boats, caravan etc
- Raised vegetable beds.. no more bending
- Fully fenced with delightful garden paths
- Solar hot water plus 2.5k solar energy panels
- Bore plus 64,000 litres filtered water storage
- Magical colourful gardens with ponds and waterfall
For any information or a private inspection contact Jan Pickett or Barry Chick or visit the open home.
Exclusively listed with the Professionals Kendall Real Estate.
- Land Size Approx. - 2033 m2
- Secure Parking
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
- Garden shed
- Floor insulated
- Wood stove
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050