9 Kinabalu Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $360,000
Neat affordable home on Tamborine Mountain! House - Property ID: 900704
This is your opportunity to secure a 3 bedroom home for at an amazing price. Whether you are looking for a weekender or your very first home this property represents fantastic value. On 1,000 m2 backing onto to rain forest you will enjoy the beautiful native birds and magnificent rain-forest trees & plants.
The home features a new kitchen with stone bench-tops, glass splash back and 2 pac finish. There are raked ceilings, spit system air-conditioning and a cozy wood-fired heater. The home has a charm of earlier years with some casement colored glass windows and wood paneling. Open the glass and timber doors and you will be on the timber deck overlooking the rain-forest below.
The front yard is fully fenced to the side of the home, an ideal space for small children to play or for pets. There is off street car port and plenty space to build-in storage under the home.
Centrally located you will be just 4 mins to Gallery Walk with its shops and cafes, and just 6 mins to Tamborine Mountain State School. An easy 5 min walk will have you at the magnificent Tamborine Mountain Botanic Gardens.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom & separate toilet
- New kitchen with stone benches, 2-pac & soft close finishes
- High raked ceilings, split system a/conditioner & fans
- Wood burning heater with feature tile surrounds
- Double glass & timber doors
- Spacious deck overlooking rain forest
- 1,000 m2 with front & side fencing
- 1 carport + space to build in storage under
- Water tank & septic system with grey water
- 4 min drive to Gallery Walk & 6 min to State School
- 5 min walk to the Botanic Gardens
This is an amazing opportunity to secure a 3 bedroom home on beautiful Tamborine Mountain at a very affordable price! Call Marie Haines on 0408 986 716.
- Land Size Approx. - 1000 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes