28 Long Road, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $493,000
Rainforest hideaway! House - Property ID: 901338
Hidden from the world by mature rainforest this delightful mountain home will appeal to lovers of the natural environment and the popular Botanic Gardens is just around the corner.
The 2 storey residence features polished hardwood floors and all living areas open onto a generous rear deck that runs the full width of the building, which overlooks a large flat grassed area for the kids and dogs to enjoy.
The 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs are complemented by a very appealing self contained unit downstairs currently rented as holiday accommodation earning a handy cash flow with very little effort. Ideal for extended family or guest accommodation.
Adjoining the lock up garage is a good size workshop/man shed and a separate office area plus storage and a separate carport.
Other features include:
- Modern galley style kitchen
- Two R/C air-conditioning units
- Two separate living areas plus sunny breakfast nook
- Pristine rainforest ecological reserve and spring fed stream at rear of property
- Centrally located close to Gallery Walk and other Mountain facilities
Owners have purchased elsewhere, are keen to sell and have priced this very appealing home to sell quickly.
How would you like to be in before Christmas?
Contact Barry or Jan to arrange an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 1440 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
- Formal Lounge
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050