9 Salvia Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $430,000
Queenslander & heaps of potential! Lifestyle - Property ID: 901695
Queenslander style high-set home, located in a quiet cul-de-sac with some coastal views, on a quarter acre bush block.
- Great front entertainment deck, facing East to catch the summer breezes
- Open plan living, dining, kitchen with high raked ceilings and timber floors
- Three bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Quirky little studio space at rear
- Full bathroom and separate toilet
- Small laundry space behind partition
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Slow combustion heater
- Under house car-parking
- Screened storage space
- Ample head room if wanting to build under
- 32,000 litre in-ground concrete water tank
- High quality Ecosafe Wastewater Treatment Plant
Good bones and has the potential to be a very appealing home, needs a skylight or two and a new paint job.
Good first home or investment property.
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling to inspect or come along to one of the advertised open homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 1001 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Slow combustion wood fire