13-15 Nicolet Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $575,000
Sunny North facing home..private serenity! House - Property ID: 911625
Solidly constructed brick home with warmth, style and all the mod cons for easy living.
From the moment you step foot on this property you will know you have just found your new home.
Easy access into the double garage, plus a flat pad to park the caravan, boat and a third vehicle.
Large private gentle sloping block 2040m2 in a very quiet street. The green thumb of the family will be in paradise amongst the natives and tropical gardens. There is something very satisfying about collecting your own herbs, fruits, vegetables and fresh eggs.
- 3 large bedrooms with built-ins
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Prize winning landscaped garden
- Spacious light filled living areas
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Newly renovated stylish kitchen
- Double garage internal access
- Front and back patios
- Solar power German panels (Schott Solar)
- New water filtration system
- Combination of timber & carpet flooring
- 48,000L water tank total
Quality built home constructed by a highly respected local Swedish builder. I challenge you to find another property on the mountain at this price, on the same size block as solidly built as this home.
This beautiful home really needs to be inspected for you to appreciate its unique features and picturesque gardens.
Superb block..peaceful leafy street!
Call Linda Hogan to inspect the property or come along to one of our advertised open homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 2040 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
- Level backyard