72-74 Freemont Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $587,500
Surrounded by nature! House - Property ID: 911852
With an environmental reserve on two sides of this half acre property in popular Forest Park, this one will appeal to the nature lover and keen gardener.
This charming home features formal lounge & dining with French doors opening onto generous wrap around verandahs on 2 sides and huge covered deck and BBQ area at the rear overlooking your own piece of Mountain paradise.
So very private and peaceful, you will love to listen to the birdsong as you relax with a cool drink at the end of a satisfying day in the beautiful garden.
Features that will benefit the new owners;
- Huge rumpus room/gym/studio with kitchenette & bathroom downstairs
- Potential for dual living?
- Excellent drinkable bore water connected to 8 garden taps
- Spacious lock up garage & workshop under house
- Undercover parking for another 3 vehicles
- Two driveways for easy access
- Extensive stone work and pathways throughout garden
- Variety of fruit trees and veggie garden
- Even room for the chooks
- New gas HWS
Owners have bought elsewhere so are committed to selling, and have priced accordingly.
Don't miss the opportunity to live in this most sought after location.
PS: There are excellent neighbours!
Please phone Barry Chick or Jan Pickett for any information or an inspection.
Exclusively listed with the Professionals Kendall Real estate.
- Land Size Approx. - 2038 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050