10 Demavend Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $453,000
Charming classic Queenslander! House - Property ID: 918610
This well looked after original Queenslander is filled with character and charm. The home features beautiful original polished timber floors, timber framed windows and doors with stained glass and high ceilings.
The bathroom and kitchen have been modernised in keeping with the character of the house and new roof, plumbing and wiring are all up to date for today's convenience.
Plenty of options to expand in the future i.e. underneath the house or to the back of property.
- Open front quarter covered veranda with both lounge and kitchen access
- Open plan lounge and dining area with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- 3 good sized bedrooms, one with ceiling fan
- Bathroom including toilet, bath, shower and single vanity
- Galley style kitchen including free standing modern 5 burner gas stove, dishwasher and small pantry
- 1012M2 fully fenced garden with lots of opportunities
- Two 22.500 litre water tanks
- Under house parking for 2 cars
- Small garden shed under the house
- Excellent additional parking options
Fantastic opportunity for young couples that love the charm of Queenslanders and want to move in straight away!
Call Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf for inspection times or Open Home times.
- Land Size Approx. - 1012 m2
- Polished Timber Floor
- Fully fenced
- garden shed
- ceiling fans
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050