25-29 Murray Grey Drive, Tamborine QLD 4270
Sold for $810,000
Stylish family living on "Murray Grey" Lifestyle - Property ID: 930822
Nestled at the base of Tamborine Mountain, this warm and inviting country style home has all the comforts. The home features an entry foyer and vaulted ceilings with natural timber. The brick and slate textures separate the Master bedroom with a 'parents retreat' from the rest of the living areas.
Boasting 4 generous bedrooms with ceiling fans, fireplace, open plan living, dining and kitchen with modern appliances and featuring its own wet bar.
Wonderfully designed outdoor living spaces includes a large in-ground pool, huge under cover entertaining and BBQ area, its own summer creek and beautifully landscaped terraced gardens combined with a natural bush setting.
- 5 Lush rural acres
- Four generous bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with en-suite walk in robe and parents retreat/study
- Family bathroom with separate vanity and toilet
- Attractive entry foyer with Vaulted ceiling
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Wet bar and new slow combustion wood fireplace
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry gas hotplates and electric oven
- Large laundry with robin-hood ironing board and plenty of storage
- Double lock-up garage with remote controlled doors
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Wrap around verandahs and paving areas
- Solar hot water service
- Roof sprinkler system and gutter guard
- Fully fenced in-ground salt water swimming pool
- Huge undercover BBQ and entertaining area
- Summer creek and terrace gardens
- 2 x 30,000 ltr inground water tanks
- Screened off from view, a single garage/toolshed/workshop
This delightful rural property is just 7 mins fro Mt Tamborine, 40 mins from Brisbane, 30 mins to the Gold Coast and 20 mins to the thriving rural town of Beaudesert. A school bus provides transport to all local schools.
- Land Size Approx. - 5 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Garden shed