80-90 Killigrew Road, Tamborine QLD 4270
$650,000 New Price
10 Tamborine acres with solid home, sheds & dam Lifestyle - Property ID: 931326
10 Acres with 3 bedroom brick home, colour bond roof, plus large livable studio, carport for 3 cars and two 6m x 12m sheds with power providing garaging for 8 cars!
Boasting privacy, seclusion, an excellent dam, flat to gently sloping land, ideal to clear or pasture improve for horses.
Priced to sell today with heaps of potential!
Built in 1987, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with surround veranda on all sides has been built to a quality standard and is comfortably livable today.
In addition, there is an adjacent 60m2 studio, built to a high standard, ideal for dual living or a host of possibilities.
- Large L shaped combined living, dining and kitchen with cathedral ceilings, open fireplace and ceiling fan
- Kitchen with return benches, new gas stove, double bowl sink and loads of cupboards
- Adjacent studio measuring 9x6 metres with concrete floors, floor to ceiling windows, structurally completed and with some final finishing would lend itself to dual living, artist's studio, family retreat.
- A 1.8 metre wide veranda surrounds the home
- Master bedroom, air conditioned, walk through dressing room, en-suite with shower, vanity and water closet
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are large and have built-ins
Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity and a separate water closet
Laundry with tub and position for washing machine & dryer
Carport for 3 cars plus two 6m x 12m powered steel sheds with concrete floors provide additional possibilities
Solar hot water and a 1.5kw solar system
40,000 litre concrete water tank
Large dam with permanent water provides options for livestock
School bus at front gate for the children
A rare find - 10 acres, private, peaceful, level to gently sloping land just waiting for you to put your stamp on the property.
Call today for an inspection to avoid disappointment
- Land Size Approx. - 4 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Level backyard
- solar power