24-28 Colville Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $577,000
Privacy and a pool! House - Property ID: 932614
Great, relaxed family home situated on over half an acre - plenty of room to kick a ball or have a game of cricket.
Leafy location in peaceful Forest Park - walk to Tamborine Mountain College or catch a bus to State Primary Schools and High School.
- Entry hall which opens onto first living room
- Spacious modern timber kitchen with island bench, Caesar stone benchtops, heaps of cupboard storage and preparation space
- Hi-Tech water filtration system, U.V. treated and 0.5 micron filtered - pristine drinking water
- Dining space adjoins kitchen with cozy slow combustion fire
- Large second living room is off the kitchen area
- Hall way leads to three Queen sized bedrooms all with generous built-in robes
- Master has ensuite
- Attractive full family bathroom and separate toilet
- Roomy laundry with external access
- Covered rear patio for al-fresco dining or casual barbecue entertaining
- Fenced 8 x 4.5 saltwater chlorinated swimming pool to keep the family happy in summer
- 18-month-old Noria Eco pool pump, sand filter and chlorinator
- Mature trees ensure shady spaces to read a book or just chill out
- Varied abundant birdlife and birdsong
- Ample water storage 33,000 litres - large concrete semi in-ground water tank + additional garden tank
- Insulco batts - fully insulated roof
- 16 solar panel - 3.2 kw system
- Solar hot water
- Low electricity bills
Come see what's behind the greenery screening the home from the street - you won't be disappointed. In fact, you will be delighted!
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling to arrange an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 2399 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge