113 Macdonnell Road, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Smart design, style, views! House - Property ID: 933837
At this vantage point, it's possible to have a "birds eye view" of the world around you.
This uniquely designed mountain home has much to offer - spacious dual living on half an acre, blending into idyllic natural surrounds overlooking the coast and rolling hills.
- Double carport and circular driveway allows ease of access, plus additional parking for 3rd car
- The home turns its back to the street - giving no hint of the airy, light spaciousness within
- Open plan living space has soaring cathedral ceilings and large windows
- Combined lounge, dining and kitchen opens out to rear entertainment deck with views, perfect for summer al-fresco dining
- Well-appointed generous kitchen allows you to join the party
- Master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in-robe and outlook to the east
- Two other double bedrooms (one with built-in robes and easy bathroom access)
- Durable laminate timber floors in living areas and carpet in bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner in living area
- Good size laundry
- Down internal stairwell or via the separate outside entries
- Covered rear with deck with views, lead to lower level of house and "granny flat" - rental opportunity or dual occupation for extended family
- Tasteful one bedroom self-contained unit with own entry and views
- Spacious writer's study and art room could be converted to bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner in study
- Leads to terraced back garden with prolific avocado tree, glorious Jacaranda, Poinciana and other fruit trees, plenty of room for vegie garden
- Another deck and 25m2 workshop
Other features include:
- Steel frame house 333m2 on 2160m2 block
- Natural slope of the block allowed the owners to build two storey residence and enough room underneath for work shed
- Fully insulated (ceiling, floors, walls)
- Fifty-eight strong 100x100mm steel poles supporting house
- Gale proof (W42) strength windows
- 47,000 litre water tanks hidden from sight
- Gas cooking and hot water system
- Eco safe HSTP water reticulation system (sprinkler)
- Three workshop areas
Exciting, architectural design that invites the outside in, giving a sense of freedom and space, whilst being a part of the natural unspoiled environment.
Join our warm Tamborine Mountain Community - With plenty of space for all the family!
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling to arrange an inspection by appointment.
- Land Size Approx. - 2160 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Polished Timber Floor