29-41 Young Street, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
The best location on Mount Tamborine House - Property ID: 937365
This is one of the finest 5 acre blocks on the Mountain, situated at the end of a cul-de-sac and on the edge of the escarpment. Panoramic views sweeping from the South to the Gold Coast and beyond.
Beautiful large flat approved building envelope ready to create your dream home encompassing whichever view you prefer.
Live in the upmarket brand-new second residence, whilst you are building your dream home. This has been built and situated so as not to detract from a potential home. Gold Coast filtered views from all living spaces and a breathtaking view from the master bedroom.
- Open plan living, dining/kitchen with sliding doors to a large wrap around verandah
- Extra high 10 foot ceilings
- Master with en-suite, built-in robe, walk-in robe
- 2nd bedroom with built-in robe
- Family bathroom, plus laundry with external access
- Pacific Neo combustion stove with fan, and reverse air-conditioner
- Tiled with carpets in the bedrooms
- Extremely well insulated, double carport
- 1.88 Ha all flat and usable
- Pruned Avocado trees, injected and mulched, fruit due next year
- Shrubs, trees and grasses planted as a natural privacy screen
- New bore, 100m deep with Grundfos pump, storage tank and ring supply around the whole building envelope with taps. The basics are set-up for a sprinkler system
- Fenced on two sides
- 3-Phase power
- Beautiful electric gate
- Krystal Kleer wastewater system (capacity approved for both dwellings)
Fully planted along the road and Western boundaries to create a natural screen and privacy.
Move into this wonderful part of the world and start enjoying the peace and privacy from day one.
For more information or to book an inspection contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf.
- Land Size Approx. - 1.88 hectares
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050