Lot 1 /106 Wongawallan Road, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
The best of the dozen Land - Property ID: 939092
Level block with views to the ocean. How rare is it to find flat land with views to the sea? This is hens' teeth territory!
"Eagles View" land development, Community Titles Scheme; offering (for the first time) 12 new house sites. A once in a lifetime opportunity to participate in a development on the only remaining residential building land at the scenic North-Eastern end of Tamborine Mountain
The adjoining protected parkland permanently ensures the private location and outlook of all 12 Lots; the sunny North-East facing aspect favours the building sites. Overlooking a parkland/conservation precinct administered by Scenic Rim Regional Council, these 254 acres include bush-land, eucalyptus forest with some pockets of rain-forest mainly along creek margins and in the valleys. This is the catchment area for Tamborine Creek and other permanent water courses and comprises impressive ravines, rock formations and escarpment cliffs, providing safe habitat for beautiful native fauna including a large variety of bird life; for your enjoyment!
This location is totally private yet handy to everything:
- A few minutes' drive to all local Mountain shops and services
- Local shopping centre, restaurants, cafes and wineries
- Medical & professional services
- Tourist precinct of Gallery Walk
- Numerous sporting and recreational activities
- Primary & secondary schools
Central geographic location:
- 40 minutes' drive to the beaches
- 20 minutes' drive to the M1 at Oxenford
- 70 minutes to Brisbane airport
- 50 minutes to Gold Coast airport
- Four major roads provide access to Tamborine Mountain and its surrounding areas
This land was rezoned in 2005 and development is now proceeding in the terms of the original approval
North and Eastern aspects overlooking Hinterland forest vistas to the ocean, Stradbroke and Moreton Bay Islands. Come and enjoy the sought-after tranquility of Tamborine Mountain with its temperate to subtropical climate; a mountain paradise situated in the heart of rapidly expanding South East Queensland.
(We also invite you to contact the agent and request the concept house designs for these blocks prepared by John Campbell Design, Architects; presented in colour on a 5-page Inspiration Board.)
For assistance with your enquiry please contact David Major or our office.
Exclusively listed with Professionals Kendall Real Estate.
- Land Size Approx. - 1750 m2