13 Cayambe Court, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
"Mulyaan" House - Property ID: 941352
Mulyaan is a high set, renovated 100 year old Queenslander nestled at the top of Eagle Heights on Tamborine Mountain. Accommodating up to eight people (+ infants), Mulyaan is Ideal for couples, family groups, friends and small wedding groups. Perfect for a relaxing getaway with all modern conveniences and authentically furnished to retain old world charm and character.
Mulyaan has 3 bedrooms (2 queen beds, 2 singles, one set of bunks),2 newly renovated bathrooms (main with Clawfoot bath), wood burning fireplace, large verandahs, barbecue, laundry, off street parking for four cars (2 undercover) and well maintained gardens overlooking a green valley.
- Main bedroom has queen bed with ensuite shower, gas hot water, wc, walk-in-robe.
- Second bedroom has queen bed and French doors to the verandah.
- Third bedroom has two single beds, antique bunks and French doors to the verandah.
- All bedrooms have stand alone electric heaters with timers for winter.
- Main bathroom has gas hot water, generous sized shower plus Clawfoot bath and wc.
- Kitchen has generous bench space, electric oven/gas cooktop, microwave, full size fridge, dishwasher and access to verandah via walk-through pantry.
- Lounge area has wood fired heater, leather lounges, television, DVD player and sound system.
- No pets
- Children welcome
- DVD player
- Sound system
- High chair
- Electric oven
- Gas cooktop
- 4 slice Toaster
- Dishes & utensils
- Pantry items
- Linen and towels provided
- Washer & dryer
- Iron & board
Off street parking for 4 cars (including undercover parking for 2 cars).
- 2 nights off peak $898 including linen
- 7 nights off peak $1750 including linen
- 2 nights peak $990 including linen
- 7 nights peak $1950 including linen
- 3-6 nights rates available on request
- Land Size Approx. - 1518 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Polished Timber Floor