16-24 Witches Chase, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $880,000
Mountain estate on 5 acres - UNDER OFFER House - Property ID: 945557
Ultimate privacy as you enter the property via a meandering,, tree lined driveway, passing the tennis court, and opening onto a circular drive at the entrance to the home. Sun filled front verandah is a welcoming sight.
Five relatively flat acres with a spacious, North facing family home that offers a variety of living spaces. The sunken, living area has raked ceilings a bar and a wine cellar! Informal sitting areas, dining room off the kitchen, an office, two large bedrooms and family bathroom.
The surprise feature is an enclosed spa room with a water feature.
Upstairs is the large master bedroom with its own balcony, en-suite and an ample walk-in robe with a door leading to the roof cavity area which is easily accessible and provides more storage space.
Double garage with direct access to the home. At the back of the garage is a huge workroom with its own toilet. This could be made into a separate studio or living area.
A short overview:
- Peaceful and private location
- Electric gate
- 3 living areas
- High and raked ceilings
- Master with en-suite and walk-in robe
- 2 double bedrooms with built-ins
- Family bathroom
- Country kitchen with large Aga style stove with 2 separate ovens and separate grill
- 2 reverse cycle air-conditioners (kitchen and master bedroom)
- Separate office
- Log fire place
- Ample storage
- Large laundry
- Large spa room
- Lit tennis court (but in need of some work)
- Extra-large separate workshop with its own toilet
- Double garage with internal access
- Avocado and Citrus trees
- Potential views to the south
This sprawling home on acreage has lots to offer, and is close to all amenities. Inspect and discover this hidden gem.
Join us at the open home on Saturdays between 12.00-12.45.
- Land Size Approx. - 2 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes