63-69 Curtis Road, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
5 Acres vacant land - quiet and secluded Land - Property ID: 948981
This is not your typical vacant block of land; the location is a big part of its appeal. 5 acres in a quiet, rural residential street in the middle of the Mountain, and close to town! This fertile pasture has been properly cleared. Established vegetation is mainly on the Northern and Southern boundaries. A blank canvas to make it your own.
- Gently sloping creating a great feeling of space
- Permanent creek at the back
- Build anywhere (one area stands out which is flat and faces North)
- You may have two dwellings on this property; a home and a second dwelling of 100m2
- Plenty of room for a shed
- Quality neighbouring properties
- Rich red volcanic soil bursting to grow a garden or vegetable patch
- Walking distance to Tamborine Mountain State School (Junior) and to the High School
- 2 minutes from the heart of town and all amenities
- 20 minutes to the M1 at Oxenford
- An hour to Brisbane, and 45 minutes to the Gold Coast
Come and breathe the fresh air and listen to the sounds of nature, and enjoy all that the Mountain has too offer. Opportunities like this are few and far between on the Mountain these days. Call Gerard Ellen to inspect.
- Land Size Approx. - 5 acres