218 Beacon Road, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Inviting outlook and location..! House - Property ID: 953901
This affordable, bright, airy home is as fresh as a daisy! Lovely vistas over the valley to Canungra and the Border Ranges. This low-set brick home is close to town, the tennis club and Tambourine Mountain College.
- Three bedrooms
- Main has walk-in robe and air conditioner, the second bedroom has built-in robe
- Ensuite and family bathroom
- Lounge/dining with air-conditioner
- Galley kitchen and electric cooking
- Covered rear patio and deck
- Solar hot water
- Single carport
- Garden shed
- Flat tiered-two level garden
The owners have a light touch with a Scandinavian Interior Style. Every space is a welcoming one, with nothing to do, except move in, enjoy the birdlife and nature.
Perfect opportunity for first home-buyers to establish themselves in the property market, or just the discerning buyer who appreciates a versatile home, in a sought-after area of Tamborine Mountain.
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling to inspect or come along to one the advertised Open Homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 819 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Solar power
- garden shed