12/219 Long Road, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $520,000
Smart home for savvy buyer! House - Property ID: 954097
This home offers you all modern conveniences with open plan living, high quality custom made kitchen, ensuite, bathroom and powder room, European style built-in laundry, custom-built wardrobes, solar PV system, LED lighting and well insulated walls and ceilings.
The elevated home has a sunny Northerly aspect, rain forest views and is in very close proximity to Primary and High school and Kindergarten.
Also close is well-known Gallery Walk with its cafes and restaurants which makes for easy and convenient living.
The rear of the low maintenance property backs onto a rain forest strip with your own mature trees.
A caravan or boat can easily be accommodated for under the high carport.
The rear of the house provides an extended roof line which can be used as storage/workshop area.
This home offers outstanding finishes and quality, there is simply nothing more to spend:
- Great, sunny North facing deck with wide hardwood flooring and glass balustrade and a rain forest outlook
- High quality custom built kitchen with stone bench-tops, ceramic glass cook-top, fan forced electric oven, built-in Blanco Range hood, stainless-steel dishwasher, and LED light strip built-in
- Polished hardwood floor in living, dining, hallway and kitchen
- High quality custom-built European style laundry with stone bench-tops
- Master bedroom with dual built-in robe and glass sliding doors
- Ensuite with large walk-in shower and WC
- 2nd bedroom with built-in robe with glass sliding doors and quality carpet
- 3rd bedroom with large private window overlooking nature strip and quality carpet
- Bathroom with bath and combined shower
- Powder room with WC and basin
- Extra high carport can accommodate van/campervan easily
- 2.5 kW quality solar PV system
- 5kW Samsung air-conditioner for living/kitchen area
- External walls and ceiling extremely well insulated (R4.0 ceiling/R2.00 walls)
- Energy efficient external LED lighting
- Low maintenance property with easy access
- Fantastic central location in quiet, private street
- 2 x 22.500 litre water tanks
Just two minutes walk to Tamborine Mountain Primary school and Kindergarten.
Only 1 km to Tamborine Mountain High School.
Only 0.8 km to well-known Gallery Walk.
We invite you to view this beautiful home in this fantastic location.
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling or come along to one of the advertised Open Homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 898 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Garden shed