71 Coomera Gorge Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
OFFERS OVER $899
"Bella Vista" - Exceptional quality with views! House - Property ID: 963618
This impeccably presented Queenslander character home, offers a variety of lifestyle choices.
It has eye-catching street appeal, with verdant lawns and lovely cottage gardens leading up to the house, with its attractive deck taking in the Gold Coast views.
Suitable for a large family or could easily accommodate two generations of the same family. Could also be a fabulous Air B&B.
If you're looking for an impressive, spacious home - that will cater for all the family's requirements. This is a property that won't disappoint.
- Off the front porch takes you either upstairs or leads you into the separate living area downstairs
- Has automatic chair-lift, can be removed if not required
- Generous, living and dining space with overhead fans and reverse cycle air-conditioner, timber laminate floors
- Jarrah timber kitchen with moveable island bench, stainless steel full gas stove, stainless steel range-hood, double sink, water purifier, fully lit pantry, stainless steel dishwasher, feature lights in cabinetry
- French doors lead to full size entertainment deck, overlooking Coastal views
- Master bedroom has access to East facing deck, with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two more bedrooms located on this level with built-in robes
- Full bathroom, spa-bath, shower, vanity
- Powder room
- Linen press, ample storage
- Extra storage in roof has been created and powered with lighting
- Gas heating for chilly Mountain nights
- Tasteful, downstairs living room, overhead fan, reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Two queen size bedrooms with built-in robes and remote over-head fans
-- Spacious bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet
- New, compact kitchen with two-burner ceramic cooktop, range hood, cabinetry with self-closing doors, benchtop dining
- Hallway has purpose built storage areas for cleaning materials and linen
- Measures 6 x 5.8 (see floor plan)
- Has been created with office. Huge storage cupboards and new laundry all concealed by sliding doors
- Fully fitted out office with side entrance and new sliding door, so can be entered without venturing into the main house
- Extensive land scaping, added portico to front fence with lighting and many water features
- Private back garden deck, fabulous for summer entertaining
- Hidden potting shed and fernery
- 2 garden sheds
- 7kw solar system
- Enviro-cycle waste disposal system
- Reinstatement of bore with new, plumbed into tank if water level is low, taps added so as watering of garden can be done by bore
- New double carport
- Under-Cover Parking for three cars
For a private viewing please contact Elizabeth Stirling or visit the open home.
- Land Size Approx. - 913 m2