3 Cocos Street, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $414,500
Owner wants this sold; reasonably priced for quick sale! House - Property ID: 964346
Low set, easy care, solid brick three-bedroom home to suit young family, investors or retirees.
Located in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood on Tamborine Mountain on a flat corner block with rich red soil for the keen gardener.
- 3 bedrooms with carpet & fans
- Open plan lounge & dining room
- Galley style kitchen
- High ceilings, exposed beams
- Large open back deck
- Covered gazebo
- Renovated bathroom
- Internal laundry with access to backyard & carport
- Fully fenced and freshly painted with two street entrances
- 8 x solar panels (2kw)
- Chook pen & vegie patch
- Room for large shed or caravan
- 32,000 litre rainwater tank
Don't miss out on this great opportunity for your home or as an investment.
This property will not last long so bring us your offers and add your own personality to this charming home.
For more information or a private inspection please phone or email Jan Pickett or Barry Chick.
Exclusively listed with the Professionals Kendall Real Estate.
- Land Size Approx. - 991 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050