65-67 Freemont Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
"Brampton Park" in Forest Park House - Property ID: 967954
Perfectly positioned on half an acre of landscaped gardens, this executive residence offers both privacy and peacefulness.
A solidly built and well-designed family home, boasts spacious casual and formal family living options which flows to an expansive outside covered patio area, ideal for entertaining.
Within walking distance to all the facilities in North Tamborine and nearby schools.
- 4 generous size bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Polished Sydney Bluegum hardwood flooring throughout
- Formal lounge & dining areas
- Extra-large open plan family room
- Modern stylish "Farmers kitchen" with granite island bench and sink
- 900mm Gas cooktop with the latest appliances
- High ceilings throughout
- Split system air-conditioning and huge slow combustion fire
- Direct internal access from an 8 x 7m double garage with remote doors
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with an al-fresco courtyard at the rear
- 2 x 30,000 ltr concrete water storage facilities
Situated in one of North Tamborine's most desirable locations, this property is one of the six properties that face directly onto the Dickson environmental reserve preserving the tranquillity of the property.
To arrange a suitable time to inspect this magnificent home, please contact Mark Inwood or the office
- Land Size Approx. - 2124 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor