3 Ohia Court, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Mountain Home in peaceful leafy area House - Property ID: 985276
This western red cedar mountain home is sitting on an elevated block in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac. The front and back gardens are thoughtfully terraced and feel completely private.
The front verandah runs over the full length of the house. From the elevated position you will enjoy the outlook over the garden and the leafy surrounds.
The sealed driveway leads to a 2-car garage area under the house.
A short overview:
- High-set with concrete and steel foundations
- Living area has direct access to front verandah
- Slow combustion heater
- Kitchen has plenty of cupboard space
- South facing front verandah overlooking the property
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Main bedroom has RC air-con
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Main bathroom has shower, bath and single vanity
- Separate toilet
- 2-way powder room with toilet & vanity
- Plenty of storage space under the home
- 2-car tandem carport
- Private backyard
- Sealed driveway
- Handy location to Gallery Walk and the Botanic Gardens
In this price bracket you can normally expect that the property needs at least some serious work. That is not the case with this home. If you would like to buy a property where nothing really needs doing, feel welcome to have a look.
On the other side, if you are looking for an investment property with good tenants in place (they would be happy to stay) then this could be the right buy.
Inspections are by appointment only, please allow 24 hours' notice as this home is tenanted.
- Land Size Approx. - 1000 m2