64-74 Murray Grey Drive, Tamborine QLD 4270
Fully renovated rural haven in Tamborine..! House - Property ID: 986064
This picturesque 5-acre property is ideal for the family wishing to escape the rat race and create your own hobby farm.
Located in Tamborine's Wildlife Corridor, with its own mini rainforest, you will witness a huge variety of birds, kangaroos, wallabies and the odd koala in the gum trees with native ducks on the dam by day and frog songs at night.
This beautifully renovated home is ready to just move in...
- Remodeled open plan living/dining and freshly painted throughout
- New kitchen with modern stainless-steel appliances
- New laminate flooring (old oak grey brushed)
- 4 generous bedrooms with new carpet
- Built-in robes and new sliding doors
- Newly renovated bathroom and separate toilet
- New window furnishings, ceiling & exhaust fans
- New split air-conditioning system (C:5.2kw H:5.8kw)
- New LED downlights, electrics throughout and exterior lighting
- Foxtel & ADSL 2+ connection
- Fully fenced
- New sandstone letterbox
- Bore and large dam
- New poly water tank 22,00lts and existing concrete tank totaling approx. 50,000lts
- Full length verandah at the front
- Large covered entertainment area out the back
- 9m x 6m Colourbond shed with power
- Carport with storage area for boat/caravan
- Enclosed veggie patch with A-grade sandstone construction
- Newly built chicken coop
- Sandstone and rock landscaping and gardens
- Many established and new fruit trees
Just 45 minutes to Brisbane and the Gold Coast and within the school catchment and bus route to Tamborine Mountain, this property really will enable a lifestyle change.
Contact Mark Inwood to arrange a must-see inspection of this property or come along to one of the advertised open homes Saturday or Sunday.
- Land Size Approx. - 5 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge