535 Main Western Road, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Grand family home with breath-taking views! House - Property ID: 986483
Drive through your own private rain forest driveway to this unique secluded residence on level land capturing amazing views of the Ranges.
A rare opportunity to secure an architect designed 36-year-old, one owner home in excellent condition on just over 8 acres of land in an exclusive private and peaceful setting.
Step inside this well-built 4-bedroom 4-bathroom plus office home with high ceilings, generous rooms, ducted air conditioning and experience the peaceful history of this special home.
An adjacent 1 acre, level land with views is also available.
- Entry and lobby
- Formal lounge room with recessed ceiling and chandelier, including fire place
- Formal dining room
- Grand Tasmanian Oak kitchen, with quality fittings, pantry and lots of cupboard and benchtop space
- Family room with pot-belly stove and sliding doors to undercover terrace
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Guest bedroom with separate sitting room and ensuite
- Bedroom with wardrobe
- Family bathroom
- Linen and storage cupboards in the hallway
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Bathroom including toilet, vanity and shower
- Storage room
- Single garage - internal access
- Single carport - internal access
- Open 3 Bay shed plus closed workshop with tilt-a-door or 4-vehicle capacity
- Easy to maintain gardens around the house
- Three concrete water tanks 45,000 litre each
Don't miss this unique one-of-a-kind lifestyle property on Tamborine Mountain.
For more information please contact Ton Wolf or Paul Edwards
- Land Size Approx. - 3.37 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050