20 Forsythia Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Sold for $475,000
A home with a real heart...! House - Property ID: 878087
This beautiful well maintained home blends effortlessly into its environment.
High raked ceilings and open plan living creates a lovely feeling of space. The slate floors, timber beams and the slow combustion stove give the home a cosy, mountain feel.
The covered verandah is ideal for all weather entertaining or to just simply enjoy the nature around you. Easy maintenance gardens with sheds and garage.
- Master bedroom complete with large built-in robe, two-way bathroom
- 2 large bedrooms complete with built-in robes
- The lounge room has timber raked ceilings and a slow combustion fire heater
- Open plan dining/lounge
- Separate laundry with external access
- Rear entertaining deck and sophisticated rainforest gardens
- Remote control double garage fitted with a single roller door giving access through to the backyard
- Extremely low maintenance gardens and pathway winding to backyard via the chicken coop, workshop, and garden storage sheds and raised vegetable garden beds
Call me, Linda Hogan to inspect this property, it is worth your visit!
- Land Size Approx. - 1100 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Garden shed