80 Killigrew Road, Tamborine QLD 4270
Escape to the country! House - Property ID: 955568
The best of both worlds, have the country lifestyle and work in the city.
Located 15 minute's from Tamborine Mountain township, 45 minute's to the Gold Coast and only 45 minute's to Brisbane.
Open plan, family home with floor to ceiling windows overlooking beautiful trees, large dam and abundant wildlife, koalas, kangaroos and birds.
Undercover veranda that wraps around the entire home. What a great place to enjoy a cool drink and enjoy the good life.
The large open fire place is a great way to spend the winter evenings with a cup of hot chocolate and toasting marshmallows with the kids.
Structurally complete studio, granny flat or home office. With a few finishing touches, you can complete to your requirement depending on what you would like this great space to be used as.
Two 6m x 12m sheds complete with concrete floors, power, extra storage and has all the space your man needs for his tools and toys.
- Built in 1987
- 2 King sized bedrooms, built-in robes
- 1 King size Master bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuite
- 1 Family bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Studio 60m2, built to a high standard, ideal for dual living or a host of other possibilities.
- Large combined living, dining and kitchen
- Cathedral ceilings
- Feature stain glass windows
- Open fireplace
- Ceiling fan
- Gas stove
- Carport for 3 cars
- Solar hot water and a 1.5kw solar system
- 40,000 litre concrete water tank
- Fruit trees
- Vegetable garden
- Large dam with permanent water provides options for livestock
- School bus at front gate for the children
Large open space suitable for horses or motorbikes, with plenty of room for all the family pets.
Life doesn't get much better than this!
Must be sold! The owners are packed and ready to move.
Call Linda Hogan today for an inspection to avoid disappointment.
- Land Size Approx. - 4 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Solar power
- level backyard