12 Kinabalu Drive, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Offers over $450,000
"Hawthorne Cottage".. Home! House - Property ID: 980936
Picturesque 1950's cottage nestled in the gorgeous suburb of Hawthorne, Brisbane has now found its new home here on Tamborine Mountain.
As you enter you can almost smell the freshly baked scones, yes you are home!
Respectfully renovated with rich timber kitchen, brushbox polished timber floors and hardwood timber frame. Also, great storage underneath the home.
Central location to Gallery Walks cafes, restaurants, specialty stores, Botanical gardens, Foodworks, medical facilities, dentist, butcher, baker and even a "candle stick maker"
1000 m2 North Easterly block with flat to gently undulating land
- Front patio
- Timber floors
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Ornate cornices
- Timber kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven, electric cook-top & granite stone bench tops
- Combined toilet, shower & laundry
- Main Bathroom with shower over bath & toilet
- High ceilings
- 3 Bedrooms
- Rear veranda
- North East aspect
- 1000 m2 (quarter acre)
- Outdoor picnic area
- Vegetable garden/cottage gardens
- 45,000 litres of rainwater storage
- Home sewerage treatment plant
- Electric hot water
- Under house storage
The only thing missing is the white picket fence and a family ready to create their own memories.
For open inspection times, or more information contact Linda Hogan.
- Land Size Approx. - 1000 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Polished Timber Floor